MFMW Advertisement for Community Relations Officer
The Mission For Migrant Workers (MFMW) Limited is a registered charitable organisation providing responsive services to migrants anytime, anywhere in Hong Kong since 1981. It is an outreach program of the St. John’s Cathedral of the HK Sheng Kung Hui (Anglican) where it is based.
MFMW is urgently in need of a Community Relations Officer whose key roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as a link of the MFMW to the local Chinese community and other service and skills providers;
- Co-handle projects that relate with the local communities
- Respond to request for public speaking
- Update the MFMW web, Facebook page and other social media by uploading materials on the various programs;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
The applicant should be:
- willing to work with NGO which is output-oriented;
- flexible, adaptive to changes and a team player;
- believing in the MFMW’s vision and mission.
- possessing proper work attitude that can handle the programs of the MFMW, computer-literate, knowledgeable in Microsoft programs; and,
- communicating well in both oral and written English and Cantonese.
Please send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 References
You may also send by post to:
Mission For Migrant Workers
2/F St. John’s Cathedral
4-8 Garden Road, Central
Tel. 2522 8264